9.25 van rear end in 1969 a body

-

acat600

Reaction score
Anyone tried to put a 9.25 in a a body? Having no luck with finding a reasonable 8.75?

I know the feeling. I can find an 8.75, but don't want to spend that much money, just not in the budget. I'll be following along to see if anyone has done it. I've also been pondering a Ford 9" from a Granada if I can find one in the boneyards, or a Ford 8.8 from a Mustang or an Explorer. Ideally I'll find an a body 8.25 sometime to replace the 7.25 in the Duster now.

See the WK jeep...(grand cherokee) depending on options they come with e-lockers and are a pretty nice strong rear

i have an 8 1/4 rear end with 3.21 gear and auburn posi unit for sale $400. soon as i built it. i went to a local junk yard to get a front disc brake set up someone told me about. i saw it had an 8 3/4 up under it too. the car had i fiberglass front clip and cage, the hole 9. i only paid 250 for the rear end. it had a 4.56 w/ posi and green bearing. i caught the deal of a life time.

If atlanta was a little closer might take it off your hands, but ending up with big block and loet os mods after its all running good. I would rather have too much than too little.

-
Back