90 degree adapter question

-

rebeldart

Reaction score
So I'm eliminating the adapter - from what I understand I will be removing the threaded filter retainer (circled in "sublime" below:) and this will thread through plate and into block - correct ? I gave it a shot this weekend (!" socket) and couldn't budge it, but wasn't "serious" at the attempt. I had someone tell me that I would not be using this part, but would need to find the correct piece off another motor with the plate mount ?

OilAdapterGaskets.jpg

You can get that part at a local dodge dealer, it is threaded machin on one side and national pipe on the other side.

Canton Racing also makes parts for this conversion and they flow better too, and make billet parts too.

Thanks - actually have the Canton part on order and am expecting delivery by week's end - that's why I was asking. Local dodge dealer is worthless - anybody know a part # for this (pre-magnum, or all the same ?) If I can remove this one - I'm assuming it'll work ?

Those fittings have a 3/8" square opening inside. They come right out with a 3/8" extension and a breaker bar.

Not this one - I had read that in my research as well - this is round inside and 3/8 won't fit, regardless .

-
Back