90% oil adapter wanted(local Toronto area)

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I,ve tried to buy an oil adapter off of members,price $25 shipping $50U.S.This is $100 Canadian for a used adapter?So if any members locally in the Toronto area has a 90% oil adapter for a 360 V8 and wants to sell?Let me know.Thanks

I just did a shipping quote on UPS with a declared value of $25USD figuring 6 lbs. and it came to $ 18.96 standard shipping. Is there something I'm missing? I think I have an extra adapter..let me know..
Or spring Carlisle is next month anybody you know coming down? I'm along the way..

Dave

I just did a shipping quote on UPS with a declared value of $25USD figuring 6 lbs. and it came to $ 18.96 standard shipping. Is there something I'm missing? I think I have an extra adapter..let me know..
Or spring Carlisle is next month anybody you know coming down? I'm along the way..

Dave
I think the fellow was quoted $49 from USPS.How much for yours shipped to L6L4L9?Do you still have gasket and O-ring for the adapter?

I'll check tomorrow to see if I have the gasket and O-ring, but I would imagine new ones can be gotten. I'll get back to you.

I agree do not use ups their quotes are out of this world. I even had a set of headers sent by usps at about half ups rate. Do you really need the adapter I bought one but never used it just a short filter.

I receive many parcels from the US. UPS charges $14 minimum for brokerage fees + taxes. USPS ships thru Canada Post charges $5 brokerage + taxes. If the declared value is shown as GIFT Canada Post won't charge anything.

I ordered some car books once. UPS charged me $14 brokerage fees even though value was listed as $0 & there was no duty or taxes due. Everything coming into Canada goes thru Brokerage Services they said. Fed-Ex is no better.
What a scam!!

try ordering something declared at a $100 I had some interior panels sent up from Missouri ups seperated the 2 pieces and charged me $54 for each piece so after gouging for oversize on the US end for shipping I had to pay another $104 to pick it up at the depot when it got here thanks UBS :thebirdm:

I just had schuwmacher m.mounts shipped here,this is what they cost me!

$144 plus $49 shipping U.S then $32 Can. at my door!WoW!that cost me large,but I needed them.

How in the hell could it cost that much to ship that little adapter????? I need one of those as well and I wont pay that much for shipping.

-
Back