904 output yokes

-

66dartman

Reaction score
Any other source for 904 1310 or 1330 output slip yokes other than Mancini? They are backordered and I need to build a 7290 driveline for my rearend swap. I already have a 7290 pinion yoke for the rear. Also, should the clutch plates in the sure grip have a friction and a steel? They all seem like they are steel to me.

I can get a 1330 or 7290 slip yoke for a 904, but I'd have to check availability.

MP has a sure-grip rebuild kit part number P4529484 for 8.75 rear, I can get these also.

Thanks- are you in Colorado? If so, where? I will need to build up a 904 for my 66 and would like to buy the parts to do it. I think I have found a 1310 yoke in Denver at the driveline shop I'm using.

My shop is in Castle Rock .. the number is 303-660-0522. No prob on the 904 parts, just let me know what ya need! :thumleft:

66dartman said:
Also, should the clutch plates in the sure grip have a friction and a steel? They all seem like they are steel to me.

Dana 60 or 8 3/4s both used all-steel clutches.
If they don't look scored or seared, no sense in replacing them.

Mark.

Thanks Chris, you will be hearing from me soon after I find a good 904 core cheap. Thank you also Mark, the clutch plates looked OK so I just put it back together. Just need to set up the new gears and the 3rd member is done!

A & A transmissions may have what you are looking for: aandatrans.com is the address.
If not, try randy's ring and pinion.

-
Back