904 rebuild help..

-
Iv just picked up a 904 to replace mine as its shot.

Iv just ordered a race rebuild kit and a new deep pan.

What else do I need to build a tuff as nails 904

Everyone knows how tp beef up 727s even my trans guy, but he's not 100% on 904

I just need to get all the parts here for him

Not sure which of you guys need parts from the states maybe both so offer is good if interested.

Hey I am planning a reunion with my family at my home in Scotland early next year in Edinburgh and am having a lot of things shipped there for my car I am taking over next year. I might be able to fit some stuff in the shipping container. I was planning the reunion this Christmas and new years but that fell through and had to reschedule for February so let me know and it could save you a load of cash! I will be scheduling my shipment container and car late January so it will be delivered shortly after we arrive next Feb. I can add about 500 more pounds without any problems. It will arrive at the port of Leith near Edinburgh and trucked to my house about 30 minutes from there. Where are you located? City or UK postcode? My home is off A199 near Holyrood Park area. I have family all around London areas so will be going into London often and can deliver for you or meet you somewhere for a pint and chat!

thanks dragondan :) appreciate it

im in Lincolnshire, northern most point, so about 4 hours drive from Edinburgh, and yes, a pint an a chat sounds like a great plan

Mark

at last, all my parts have arrived from your side of the water, John Cope has beed superb, along with TCS. they were outstanding with delivery.....Mancini however, were NOT!
not shown is the new converter, but i got one anyway just in case.

-
Back