-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengergary

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I am going to be selling my '92 Ram in order to find something more kid/family friendly - I've got my eyes on a couple of Ram Chargers around town. She's 100% rust free. Runs very well - had to to replace a cracked head earlier this year along with water pump and t-stat. Has a 318 with O/D trans. Trans shifts nice & strong. A/C & heat both work excellently. Also recently installed a new fuel pump. The paint is what I'd call a 20/20 paint job - looks good from either 20 feet away or 20 mph. Was originally white and I painted it the midnight blue metallic you see here. I've lowered it 2" in the rear with drop shackles, installed a 'glass roll pan, and put on a smooth tailgate. Also, has colored spray in bed liner.

What it needs - one tire is getting a little worn - she likes to peel out since I fixed the heads and put in the new fuel pump - amazing what a difference that made LOL. Plus the windshield is cracked ( I will replace it for whoever buys the truck for a "close to" full price offer). The bench seat has a hole in it. And I have not cut in the jambs - again for a full price sale, I will do this for the buyer Free of Charge.

Asking $2995 for it. I am located in Fort Worth, TX 76244

email [email protected]

817 - 713 - 7576

12-20-09c.jpg

12-20-09d.jpg

12-20-09e.jpg

12-20-09g.jpg

12-20-09h.jpg

12-20-09i.jpg

I have before pics posted on my photobucket page as well for anyone interested in seeing them

Also willing to talk partial trade for Ram Charger, Jeep, Mopar, Duster, Dart, Demon, Plymouth Satellite, Charger, Dart Sport basically any old Mopar that will accommodate 5 people

Forgot to mention - the odometer does not work so I have no idea how many miles she actually has on her. Speedo works but odo doesn't.

Thanks for the free ad :)

Forgot to mention - this truck has been my daily driver for the past 6+ months and would not hesitate to say you can do the same. I like it, it's just I really do need something more "practical" for myself & my family.

Gary, could you put up a link to the extra pictures?

I really wish we were closer. My 15 year old daughter is wanting a Dodge truck for her first. and the Power Wagon in the back yard needs way to much work, this would be great.
So here is a bump for you and good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back