!964 dodge dart white ?

-

bryan340

Reaction score
The 64 is scheduled for the paint booth this weekend, I'm torn between going with the original white (persian white also called white paint code w) or the newer bright white from dodge pw7. Anyone with a good pic of ther car with either of these colors ? Also the car will have the original med blue metalic side stripe.

My 65 Dart wagon is white with a blue interior; sorry, no pictures. Whenever it's paint time, I'll be going back with the original white (the 65 code is WW1).

No pictures but I'm painting my 65 Ibis white 2010 Volvo white. Very bright white no metalic or pearl. I'm right in the middle of doing the body work now.

Thanks for the replies, I have settled on the factory white, no turning back now. Pics should be on here sunday if all goes as planned!!!

Look forward to seeing it, who are you having paint it if you don't mind me asking? My 65 is silver but I am going to go back to the original black this fall I had also considered white.

My dad did the body work and him and a friend of his sprayed it in a spray booth. My dad has been painting and restoring cars for 30 years now, just as a hobby. It turned out great,I'm having trouble posting pics due to their size. still trying !!!

If you are running a Windows on your computer it will have Paint. It an old and simple program.

-
Back