-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gzig5

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
My son wants a project to work on and I've got extra 360 engine and either a A833 or 727 trans available. He really wants a 4-speed so that has priority but if I can convert without a lot of pain, an automatic would work too. Looking to do the least amount of work I can get away with beyond the engine/trans transplant. The interior should be usable and mostly complete. Body can't be rusty Swiss cheese, need solid frame but some rust and faded paint don't scare us. Could be a running car, but the budget is pretty low. Needs to be within a couple hours of the Milwaukee area. I realize I've got a pretty narrow request but thought I would see if we can find something before I go looking for something more modern like an 80's rustang or camaro :BangHead: I wasn't born yesterday, so scammers can just move along. Let me know if you have something. Thanks.

Set up for 4 speed, new interior,lots of new suspension /steering/brake parts,no rust.$2500 but you have to ship it from California.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

If your interested in having a car shipped to you, let me know
Trying to avoid shipping for time being. Thanks.

Set up for 4 speed, new interior,lots of new suspension /steering/brake parts,no rust.$2500 but you have to ship it from California.

View attachment 1716271754

View attachment 1716271755

View attachment 1716271756

View attachment 1716271757

View attachment 1716271758
Something like this is what I'm hoping for condition-wise, and price is right. But just don't want to mess with shipping a car sight unseen. With my luck, he'll change his mind while it's in transit.:rolleyes:

Buying a car sight unseen isn't much of a problem. If you asked, there may well be a member close to where a potential car is who could take a look at it for you. And ignoring shipping will greatly limit your choices.

I've seen Jared's (MidnightSwinger) '65 Dart several times. Saw it this morning actually. It's legit. If I wanted another project, I'd snag it in a heartbeat. Really just needs an engine/trans and some wires. The interior looked awesome when I saw it this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back