A Big thank you to AJforms

-

furyus2

Reaction score
Just wanted to say, AJForms, is one of the great ones here. He walked me through testing my transmission, telling me what to look for. Ultimately the trans had to come out, and I took it to be rebuilt. There were too many things wrong with it. Again, Thanks for the patience and help.

You mean he didnt write you a dang 300 chapter book on it? lol

You mean he didnt write you a dang 300 chapter book on it? lol

Probably, but with him you know all the info was there.
Very helpful member.

Some of us like a lot of info, because it's sooo much better than not enough. :D

Probably, but with him you know all the info was there.
Very helpful member.

Some of us like a lot of info, because it's sooo much better than not enough. :D

Oh yeah, it was a friendly jab, believe me. He is one of the good guys here for sure.

No genius.
Just years and years of making mistakes. If you make enough mistakes, you get to figure out what doesn't work. Since I've never been rich enough to hire knowledgeable people,I had to learn as I went. With all the broken junk, I can't say as it was any cheaper in the long run. But I met a lot of real people along the way, and that's priceless.

Last edited:
No genius.
Just years and years of making mistakes. If you make enough mistakes, you get to figure out what doesn't work. Since I've never been rich enough to hire knowledgeable people,I had to learn as I went. With all the broken junk, I can't say as it was any cheaper in the long run. But I met a lot of real people along the way, and that's priceless.

Preach on brother.

-
Back