A big Thank You to everyone

-

HotLines

Realist - Free Thinker
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone here for helping make my decision of another engine conversion easier. I need more power, want more gas mileage and more fun for my 64 Signet which I've owned for almost 30 years. I've been through four engines from the original 273 to a 318, 340 and now a 360 all which were roller cam motors. I know there are many purists here who have their own views on what is correct and what isn't but I have a low mileage stock LS1 aluminum 5.3 and six speed T56 transmission computer, harness etc and I love the six speeds. So, In my reality I believe that's exactly what I'll be doing as the engine weighs substantially less ( and an inch shorter in all directions ) than the 360LA and lighter than the Dynamic 727 that's in it now and the power in stock form will exceed my expectations and I may have to reconfigure the shaker to the hood as I like the look. I've done a lot of reading on this engine and trans setup although my 90 Chevy p/u has an earlier LT1 and T56 in it right now, it is an awesome sleeper and I couldn't be happier.

I've already have the oil pan modified with a center sump utilizing an extended tube from the oil pump

Like I said, Thank You...

th_66015.jpg

-
Back