A Bodies from E-Town

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Yeah... I'm a little slow on this one. Here's a few of the A bodies that were there:
Barracuda193-vi.jpg

Barracuda195-vi.jpg

Barracuda197-vi.jpg

Barracuda198-vi.jpg

Barracuda199-vi.jpg

Barracuda200-vi.jpg

Barracuda212-vi.jpg

Barracuda221-vi.jpg

Barracuda218-vi.jpg

Barracuda220-vi.jpg

Hay John # 6 pic's down gets my vote. Looks like it was a cold day.
But not to bad I see people walking in there T shirts.
Did they have a swap meet allso?

It was a crappy, rainy day...temp was about in the 60's. The swap area was thin, but this sucker managed to buy his Argent paint there...

Poor turn out for the show field and vendors....May is a screwy time of year out here. You can be either be dressed for the beach or autumn Pumpkin picking.

FASTBACK340 said:
It was a crappy, rainy day...temp was about in the 60's. The swap area was thin, but this sucker managed to buy his Argent paint there...

Poor turn out for the show field and vendors....May is a screwy time of year out here. You can be either be dressed for the beach or autumn Pumpkin picking.

They should move that show back to the first weekend in June.

73roadrunner said:
They should move that show back to the first weekend in June.

I agree: May is too fickeled....

Oh well... there's always Carlisle!

FASTBACK340 said:
I agree: May is too fickeled....

Oh well... there's always Carlisle!

I agree...so get out in that garage now and finish that cuda for Carlisle! *insert smilie cracking whip here* :D

briankaplan said:
Thanks John. Nice pics. I'll take the Dusters. All of
them! LOL!

I'm annoyed at myself for fogetting my camera. I went to my clubs meeting tonight and a guy rolled in driving a Petty Blue, blown, tubbed, Hemi powered Duster. Freakin AWESOME! Ground was shaking....

73roadrunner said:
I agree...so get out in that garage now and finish that cuda for Carlisle! *insert smilie cracking whip here* :D

Crack that whip all you want, I'm not showing the car until it's finished. I was informed that I *might* see my bumpers by the end of July. Maybe.... Plus Year 1 has back-ordered my tail light harness.... ProMax said a month for my carb parts...and I have a complete carpet kit that's still trying to find it's way to NY from Ohio. It's been 3 weeks now....

I figure next year will be the season I drag it around to all the shows...then I'll just drive the wheels off of it! :headbang:

FASTBACK340 said:

Are these from the Atlantic nats last weekend??,it did'nt rain til about 3 on Sat. and was just showers that night,Sunday was beautiful til the final rounds began and even then the rain was done by the time we got back to the hotel maybe a half hour later,other then that there was plenty of sunshine temps in the 70's...

340srule said:
Are these from the Atlantic nats last weekend??,it did'nt rain til about 3 on Sat.

Yeah, it was about mid-afternoon when I snapped those pictures.... I had planned on going on Sunday, but I was meeting the guy whom was selling the Centerlines I bought. So there I was, in the rain, on Saturday.

-
Back