A bodies in Wisconsin, Who's out there?

-
i would of been taking advantage of the nice weather we had last week....and this week...but some asshat plowed into my Duster with a smokey and the bandit trans am last sunday...the worse part of this...the D BAG had zero insurance on his car and I have over 6k of damage done to mine...frecking retards not to have insureance

Oh no.... Sorry to hear about that BS! Been outa touch with this thread..

Assume you are OK...

How are the repairs coming along?

Ma Snart

They have been throwing salt and the liquid stuff sense early november
around here. Did have mine out in late october! Later than ever.
Big difference from one end of the state to the other.

wow, funny. They didn't do any salting until it snowed last Sunday here a little bit. Not the most previous one, the one before it. I drove the cuda one last time 2 days later (Menomonee Falls barely even salted so I felt safe doing it) then parked it.

I was planning on parking it with 16000 on the Odometer, which is a lie because according to my grandpa when I bought it from him it had 270K even though it only showed 9ish, but my brother couldn't get his 525 started and had me swing by his work and pick up his keys so I could get it home. Needless to say, I parked it with 16001 miles on the O. pissed me off a little. took the picture a mile away from my house.

Attachments

• 16000.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 368
Happy holidays to you Ma Snart, still working on mine just finished up the scoop and air intake got some much needed fresh air in there. Moving on to a 4 point roll bar install. Looking forward to seeing that Cuda run when it warms up again.

Originally Posted by Craven Moorhead
End of November and no salt on the roads yet you have to take advantage.
Hey Craven!

Man I love that Dart!!!

Hoping all your Holidays are Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

Ma Snart Attached Images

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg8.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 407
So, world of wheels mid February. I'm going to actually try and make it this year. Anyone else?

Yep mid feb. if the car is out of the body shop the Dustpan will be in the show. Will be close I'm sure. She gets paint this week and them wait a few days to sand and buff and then put the stripes on and the numbers on the rear quarter again. And then pull the interior apart to clean all the dust from the shop out. Then load it in the trailer if I find one around here to use and put her in the show and look at all the ladies all weekend :)

her she is almost done thanks to Dragich Auto in Germatown WI...SPECIAL THANKS to Jimmy..Little Jimmy and Randy for all there hard work and doing more extras for me that I asked to be done...Thanks guys...the work they have done is GREAT...you would have to have seen the damage to the car...and now she looks BRAND NEW...all that needs to be done is window put in door..hood put on...stripes on...numbers on quarter panel and cleaned up ready for world of wheels.....

Thanks again guys

Attachments

• photo (111).JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 317
  • photo (110).JPG
    123 KB · Views: 341
  • photo (109).JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 330
  • photo (108).JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 332
  • photo (107).JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 327
  • photo (106).JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 340
  • photo (105).JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 348
  • photo (104).JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 362
Not to steal the thread, but are there any Wisconsin folk from the Kaukauna / Appleton area? I used to live in that area and spent my freshman year at Kaukauna High. I have a lot of relatives in the area.

Let me know,

Jason

Not to steal the thread, but are there any Wisconsin folk from the Kaukauna / Appleton area? I used to live in that area and spent my freshman year at Kaukauna High. I have a lot of relatives in the area.

Let me know,

Jason

I live in Neenah, about 6 miles from Appleton, maybe 10 from Kaukauna.

Jeff

her she is almost done thanks to Dragich Auto in Germatown WI...SPECIAL THANKS to Jimmy..Little Jimmy and Randy for all there hard work and doing more extras for me that I asked to be done...Thanks guys...the work they have done is GREAT...you would have to have seen the damage to the car...and now she looks BRAND NEW...all that needs to be done is window put in door..hood put on...stripes on...numbers on quarter panel and cleaned up ready for world of wheels.....

Thanks again guys

Smacked you a good one. The repairs look very good.

Thumbs up on the hood. Who cares what others think.

Your damn car...

Ma Snart

Met Dustpan today. Pretty nice guy, when we were talking though we had some old guy interrupt us and basically dog him out calling the car just another valient. And we had all sorts of people come up and say hi. totally understandable considering where it was a month ago. I didn't see any barracudas at all, so I assume you weren't there this year. There were a few darts and a bunch of chargers/roadrunners, but that's about it.

Sooooo....got my latest issue of Mopar Muscle today. What is on page 74? Dustpan340's car in a very nice 3 page spread!!!

Congrats!!!!

Car looks great and the was a very intersting write up.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC07485.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 279
http://www.cartype.com/pics/5315/full/*****-a-little-cuda_2_s.jpg

just came across this car in a Watertown Transmission shop where we take our cars to get the transmissions rebuilt. (the cuda's, my caprice's, my dad's suburban, and now most recently my sisters Monte Carlo) Anyone have some information on it? Just kinda curious to know a little more about it.

http://www.cartype.com/pics/5315/full/*****-a-little-cuda_2_s.jpg

just came across this car in a Watertown Transmission shop where we take our cars to get the transmissions rebuilt. (the cuda's, my caprice's, my dad's suburban, and now most recently my sisters Monte Carlo) Anyone have some information on it? Just kinda curious to know a little more about it.

The picture does not appear on my computer.

Google image search: ***** a little Cuda. it's a 66 cuda gasser

barracuda freak Sun Prairie Wi. looking for a duster late dart ,or demon to play with and 64/65 barracuda parts for sale

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120830_1.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 230
  • Snapshot_20120718.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 244
Sooooo....got my latest issue of Mopar Muscle today. What is on page 74? Dustpan340's car in a very nice 3 page spread!!!

Congrats!!!!

Car looks great and the was a very intersting write up.

Ma Snart

Nice pic! Dustpan340's car looks beautiful!! I am pretty sure that's my buddy's El Camino in the background! Bummed I didn't make it this year..prior engagements:banghead:

Rain in the SE part of the state today. The cars are coming out.

The restored front grills are now back in my fish. My friend Dan rebuilt and installed them for me. I have no patence and less skill at that type of work. They turned out awesome. Dan is a master at trim resto.

Next step - finish cleaning the snowmobile trailer and then I will swap postions in the barn with the drag trailer and get the fish out of trailer storage and ready for the strip...

Have a good, wet week!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC00597.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC00599.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC00601.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 246
The restored front grills are now back in my fish. My friend Dan rebuilt and installed them for me. I have no patence and less skill at that type of work. They turned out awesome. Dan is a master at trim resto.

Next step - finish cleaning the snowmobile trailer and then I will swap postions in the barn with the drag trailer and get the fish out of trailer storage and ready for the strip...

Have a good, wet week!

Ma Snart

you coming to the clubs swap meet the 21st of this month buddy....

Snows gone but it needs to warm up so I can put the top down.
Sturtevant, WI
69 Dart convertible

Attachments

• P9090032.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 224
  • new pics 025.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 217
  • P9090040.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 207
-
Back