A bodies in Wisconsin, Who's out there?

-
Live in Fox Lake WI. I have a 1966 Valiant V100 2dr coupe was a /6 3 on the tree no option car. I have a Mopar perfomance 360 and a 4 speed that I'm building right now, still looking for parts to complete.

Terry:clock:

I'm originally from Beloit but living 10 miles south of the border. 74 Duster but cant get the pics to upload.

little duster.jpg
74 Duster Factory Sunroof, 318 904

little duster.jpg

I'm about 25 mi. southwest of Milwaukee,little town called North Prairie. 1969 FB B'cuda,470" low deck,4spd.,3:73!! Fun!!

Copy of 107-0763_IMG.jpg

Gary here from Kiel, Wisconsin. I have a 68 Dart that I'm working on, maybe next summer I'll have it on the road. I use to drag race at WIR for years. Now I just drive my toy on the street.

I,m in Burlington Wis, southwest of MKE.
This is a couple pics of my unmolested 67 Coupe. I've had it about 10 years now. The engine is a little dif now these pics are 3-4 yrs old.
Couldn't get the pics of my 69 F.B, or my 66 Dart project to up load.

Dave C. AKA barracudadave67

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Hey guys the Pardeeville show is on Aug 30th, located about 20 miles north of Madison. Great show, rated #1 in the state last year (I've been told)
There were over 400 cars there last year and not 1 a body that I can remember.
It would be great to meet some of you guys and see your cars. I'll me there with mine.
Hope to see ya!

5-4-08 photos 012.jpg

Not technically from WI but am closer to it then lower MI, so we are always down in the Green Bay area and spend a few times a year at W.I.R. I raced there a few different times also in our mutt truck (1964 Ford F-100 with Chevy 350 'Vette engine. When we bought the truck it was set up with a Camaro front subframe under it with disk brakes and the engine. We added a B&M 177 supercharger and pounded it pretty hard for almost three years. It is no lightweight at about 3,900 lbs. but drives great. I made about 12 passes on it (7) back to back hot laps in one test 'n tune night at W.I.R. I was beat as it was like 1 am and my father drove towards Appleton where we stayed. About five miles up the road the bearings started rapping very loudly. Once we got it home out came the GM engine and we semi corrected the truck with a 1989 factory roller cam 360 Mopar engine my father had just rebuilt. That engine feels as powerful as the 350 did with the supercharger. This truck has hauled Mopar cars, shells, engines, and parts all over the U.S. east of the Mississippi river. Sometimes packing in a much as 2,500 miles in a long weekend.

1964fordf100truckwithrauh6.jpg

Hopefully we can get my fathers supercharged 1972 Dart 360 down there yet this fall...
It just got insured/plated so now we just got to throw the grille, bumper and valance on it and cut the hood. The carburetor is a new Holley Street Avenger 670cfm I had which isn't even close to correct for the application, however it'll have to do until he steps up and gets a real performance supercharger carb.

p1030464gv7.jpg

Here are two of my A-bodies I have photos of rigth off hand.

1974 Dodge Dart Sport. 100% rust free original paint Arizona car. Originally a 318, automatic, A/C, dual chrome sport mirror, black stripe, fold down rear seat, 3-speed variable wipers... It now has a 406 big block, 4-speed, and an A-body 8-3/4" rear with 3.91:1 gears.

p1030318dr7.jpg

1974 Plymouth 'Gold Duster' 100% rust free original paint California car. Original 225 slant six, automatic, A/C, fold down rear seat, 3-speed variable wipers...

1973plymouthdusterleftfyi7.jpg

I'm originally from Wausau but moved to Atlanta, Ga. in 74 and been loving it and the weather ever since.

I live in Tennessee BUT will be going to Wisconsin in a couple weeks (Oct 4-11) to do some Grouse Hunting.... I will be in Phillips (Price County). Any member from there?

Hey I am from Monroe,WI , three miles from the Illinois border. 40 miles south of Madison. I have a 65 Barracuda i have started to work on, 318 4 speed. Am also working on a 47 Desoto convertible 318 904 auto, which has been a constant project since 1987

I can see Wisconsin from my house. Here's a cheesey picture number 4 ya, ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

car pictures 004.jpg

fresh rims for the dart. picked em up in WI dells from a dude in milwaukee

13x7" supremes on 155/80/13s
pics205.jpg

pics204.jpg

pics202.jpg

Hi I don't have a car but I take pictures of cars. I shoot alot of them out at the rock in Carryville, WI
DSC_0131 copy.jpg

DSC_0131 copy.jpg

-
Back