A bodies in Wisconsin, Who's out there?

-
I sold my Dart about a month ago and ended up buying this two weeks ago.

I'll get better pictures once the weather decides to clear up.

IMG_2958.jpg

Nice Duster T-Fish!

Nice Duster T-Fish!

Thank you. Like mentioned above, I'll post more pictures when the weather is decent and I can get it out again.

This Duster is an awesome cruiser for sure, but I think I need a bruiser as well. I think it needs to be in the form of a Dodge Demon...like yours!

Thank you. Like mentioned above, I'll post more pictures when the weather is decent and I can get it out again.

This Duster is an awesome cruiser for sure, but I think I need a bruiser as well. I think it needs to be in the form of a Dodge Demon...like yours!

Well, my Demon is a full on racecar, I wish I could drive it on the street! Anytime you want to trade, just let me know........................ I'm a Duster guy!

Can anyone in milwaukee area recommend an exhaust shop to do a 2 1/4 setup on my slant! thanks!

Well, my Demon is a full on racecar, I wish I could drive it on the street! Anytime you want to trade, just let me know........................ I'm a Duster guy!

Oddly enough, I like the Demons better!

Can your Demon be made into a streetable car? I mean, are there any issues with the title, VIN (if it has one), wiring, or anything else? The first time I saw your avatar on here, I looked at your posts (because I really like Demons) and found the thread you posted about getting the car. I noticed it has a flip front end, so obviously that's something that would need to be addressed, along with it needing an exhaust. lol. I suppose the interior is all business, isn't it?

Just curious.

Oh, and I do know you're not serious about any type of trade. I'm just wondering if yours can be put back on the street...without extreme and serious work.

Anybody going to Jefferson? I just got back from the swap meet. Few Dusters and one lonely Dart there..

Took the dart outside washed her and waxed quick, what can i put in the trunk to eat/cover the surface rust? Thanks!

Attachments

• dart.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 486
  • dart trunk.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 453
Took the dart outside washed her and waxed quick, what can i put in the trunk to eat/cover the surface rust? Thanks!

You might not like my answer. For my car, I removed all the factory seam sealer, which doesn't work worth a damn anyway. Then wire brush the rust and brush on Eastwood Rust Encapsulator. Within the top coat time, spray some primer on the rust encapsulator. Use urethane seam sealer to reseal the seams. Unlike the factory stuff, the urethane WILL stick. That's what they use to glue windshields in place. Then use a puff can of body color touch-up paint.

You can order a factory color in a spray can online.

The easier solutions NEVER worked for me - not in the long term, anyway.

Grafton muffler on port road between Cedarburg and grafton--Down to earth and do outstanding work---Steve

We should all meet somewhere for our own Mopar Cannonball run,Run the beasts thru downtown Milwaukee set off some car alarms---Steve

I said I'd post a few more pictures once the weather got better. Here they are. I'll post some interior shots another day. The sun really makes the one picture look a little dull in color, yikes!!!

5727986940_64d95d035c_z.jpg

5727425751_ef6f9768be_z.jpg

5727977344_f444dce5c9_z.jpg

I thought I'd make one look somewhat period correct.

5726077122_bd26bb0b02_z.jpg

Wow. That Demon looks badass.

I guess I can't edit my previous post, so here's the car "done"... as if they ever are! I now have a shark tooth grille in it - otherwise, this pic is pretty current.

drags02.jpg
Beautiful! I love the color!

We should all meet somewhere for our own Mopar Cannonball run,Run the beasts thru downtown Milwaukee set off some car alarms---Steve

Here's our chance to meet each other. June 5th 2011 there is an all mopar car show at Quaden motors in Okauchee. It's right on hwy 16. 8am - 3pm. I'll be there, will you?

Cecil Wisconsin..:thumbup:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 381
  • 003.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 386
-
Back