A bodies on the streets!

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
I just saw a thread that gave me the idea for this and figured I would see if it gained traction. I always see a bodies driving around town and always wonder if they are members and I am sure others do to so this is a place to post pictures of the cars and give credit to the owners.

I'll start it off with two swingers I saw last week in my small town of Amelia ohio. The blue one was at the parts store and the green one was parked a few houses down from me.

429E449B-250E-483C-9813-536F045048AC.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

FF20384F-79F1-4CF3-9C1C-D5C80000AF34.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Both cars were really cool but that blue one was just awesome.

ive been "stalking" a 70 or 71 demon in FM3 for a week now

There are a lot of members from my area on here and I am familiar with their cars but these two I have never seen before and that sort of odd in a small town like mine.

im starting to get to know the people here
(doest hurt that im on the main drag and I cant work outside on it without someone stopping by and shooting the breeze, last guy who did was half an hour ago, and he owned a 69 chevelle 327)

I need more pics of the blue dart in the first post! That's the color scheme my car was from the factory! Looks killer.

I NEVER see any old mopars driving around here in Oklahoma city. I know where a few are sitting and wasting away. But none that get driven.

There's a beautiful old Dart in my old home town (Monrovia, Calif).....next time I'm out there I'll snap a pic.....

:)

I need more pics of the blue dart in the first post! That's the color scheme my car was from the factory! Looks killer.

I NEVER see any old mopars driving around here in Oklahoma city. I know where a few are sitting and wasting away. But none that get driven.

If I see it again I will get more pictures. I can't remember any imperfections and the interior was just as nice. It was sitting next to the parts store and I hung out for a while but the owner must have been in there for a while.

-
Back