-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440nika

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys Im still searching for an A Body (Non Overdrive) A833 4 speed and all the parts for an install. I need it to fit a 70' dart. My car is a BB (440). I need transmission, clutch/brake pedal assembly, Z-bar, shift rods, shifter, shifter mount, bell housing for 440 and anything in between. I live in Irwin Pa. but will definitely take a road trip for the right priced parts. Any and all help with these parts is greatly appreciated guys. I've seen all these setups in my price range on here and they are all marked SOLD. I'm always a day late or a dollar short. Thanks dave

Hey guys Im still searching for an A Body (Non Overdrive) A833 4 speed and all the parts for an install. I need it to fit a 70' dart. My car is a BB (440). I need transmission, clutch/brake pedal assembly, Z-bar, shift rods, shifter, shifter mount, bell housing for 440 and anything in between. I live in Irwin Pa. but will definitely take a road trip for the right priced parts. Any and all help with these parts is greatly appreciated guys. I've seen all these setups in my price range on here and they are all marked SOLD. I'm always a day late or a dollar short. Thanks dave

1600. for it all big block housing and all

Man thats real close to my price range but i'm not to sure about that road trip if your in Tennessee lol. I appreciate the response and i'm gonna hold tight for a little to see if anything pops closer to Pa. We have bought them setups a little cheaper up here, the problem is they aren't as available as they used to be obviously.

Yes i got the trans., BB bell, clutch/brake pedals, Z-bar but I'm still looking for the shift rods, shifter, shifter mount and any other misc. parts needed to complete my set-up. They have to be for an "A Body". Please pm me with what ya got with prices. Thanks Dave

Yes i got the trans., BB bell, clutch/brake pedals, Z-bar but I'm still looking for the shift rods, shifter, shifter mount and any other misc. parts needed to complete my set-up. They have to be for an "A Body". Please pm me with what ya got with prices. Thanks Dave
passion has it or brewers has them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back