-
Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumdust

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I picked this up awhile ago and have decided to go in a different direction on my car. Was supposedly a 340 duster's 4spd.

Asking 500. Located in northern california in the east bay area.

Attachments

• IMG_0123.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_0124.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 545
Bumping this thread. Price Lowered to $400

Had several inquiries about separating parts, but i'm really not interested in parting out the bits and pieces, mostly because i have no clue what they would be worth.

Help a man get a dillinger coilover conversion. :)

edit: spline count should be the standard 23 spline

[SOLD] To a low baller douchebag for $350

Note to future sellers: don't do favors for people, because apparently my act of kindness(driving halfway) was met with an Ahole who showed up 50 bucks shy of the agreed price.

Wow; I just saw this thread.You certainly gave him a great deal.He definately gave you the shaft-What a cheap bastard.

last time i agreed to meet another member he no showed me, i was so effn pissed. i saw him post parts for sale and wanted to call him out but let it go. i still worry about buyer ever getting parts from the flake tho

Sorry to hear that, someone got a great deal, and you got shafted. Post his name up, to make others aware. The bellhousing and the shifter handle alone are worth almost that much, so he gets a free trans. and shifter mechanism.
I hate seeing good people getting ripped.

Wow; I just saw this thread.You certainly gave him a great deal.He definately gave you the shaft-What a cheap bastard.

yeah, I met him with my work ride a little bit before my shift started, so if i told him to piss off(kinda wish i would've) i would be trying to get parts/supplies out of my car around a heavy cast iron tranny for 8hrs. Which seems like kind of a nightmare in a compact car.

Even at $400 bucks its a hell of a deal. You ballpark the going rate of a SB 4spd bellhousing, shift fork, original hurst shifter and the price of tranny alone can't be more than 200 bucks(less than most people pay for OD 833's)

Anyhow, at this point i can only hope that he cracks open the side case and the tranny is eff'd beyond usage and needs a full rebuild.(i never looked inside and just planned to rebuild it for peace of mind)

And lastly just be an Ahole back because i'm still a little steamed. i believe guy's screenname on here is gilberttitan08.

The guy i met was through CL, but prior to our meeting i stumbled on this screenname and everything from the location, the car he's building, and the B-body 833 woes fit to the guy i met and that's way too much of a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back