-
Status
Not open for further replies.

highflyer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Contact seller
Very nice condition low miles clean no leaks oil just been changed..all new 10x 2.5 brake shoes springs cylinders and e brake gear...new drums.. 10 miles on brakes and 0 on drums.2.45 open gear set..will include aftermarket shock/spring plates..400 with plates 350 without plates..NO U BOLTS....in antioch cal...j

Attachments

• P1010027.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 475
  • P1010028.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 448
  • P1010045.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 463
The post said 2.45 gears,Unusual for a A body. Most found in the late B-J-M bodies. I would love to get it.Out of dough right now. Rats......

WHAT A STUPID ME..i did forget to put in the gear ratio..you wouldnt want it anyway...way too much to ship..prolly a local would want this..seeing no parts to buy and put in,,already done ..you prolly can find a 8 3/4 close to home ..then new brake parts and drums and dont forget all the hours of chasing parts and sitting on ones rump putting them in..dirty and grimey...im kinda sorry i replaced this ..its a good one ..and the tag says 2.45...j

you wouldnt want it anyway...way too much to ship..prolly a local would want this..seeing no parts to buy and put in,,already done ..you prolly can find a 8 3/4 close to home ..then new brake parts and drums and dont forget all the hours of chasing parts and sitting on ones rump putting them in..dirty and grimey...im kinda sorry i replaced this ..its a good one ..and the tag says 2.45...j
all I meant was the gear ratio is a little steep.....GL but yea shipping would be a bear

No prob..yeah my 8 3/4 came from texas white line.. if i remember..5-6 years ago..if i remember right..like 3 hun..

back up for sale..rear end with brakes and drums.flex hose and ebrake lines..300 plus shipping or pick up.antioch cal

Would this be a simple remove and replace for the 7.25 small bolt pattern in my 71 Scamp? I am in Oakland...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back