A Body 8 3/4 with Sure Grip

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sscuda

The best there is, the best there ever will be.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a complete A Body 8 3/4 rear end assembly with a 3.23:1 sure grip in it. I'd hate to cut it to do a mini tub.

I'm looking to trade for a complete A Body Dana 60 axle assembly. It could already be shortened if necessary.

thanks,
sscuda

I have a complete A Body 8 3/4 rear end assembly with a 3.23:1 sure grip in it. I'd hate to cut it to do a mini tub.

I'm looking to trade for a complete A Body Dana 60 axle assembly. It could already be shortened if necessary.

thanks,
sscuda

C'mon guys, I thought these pieces were a hot commodity. Somebody make me an offer. I need to get working on a Dana 60 for my project.

sscuda

C'mon guys, I thought these pieces were a hot commodity. Somebody make me an offer. I need to get working on a Dana 60 for my project.

sscuda

I do not have a trade but I am interested in your 8.75! PM me with a the price you are looking for...

You might want to tell were in Canada you are so folks can figure shipping or come and take a look at it.
Just a thought.

Good luck on your trade or sale and your project too.

sscuda

I second Shotgun. PM me. I would be very interested in it if the price is fair and you can ship it to Minnesota. I passed on a Dana 60 with 4.10, axles and rear disc set up with calipers and rotors for an a body when I was at Mopars in the Park, $1650 complete. Now I am kicking myself. I have seen him on eBay from time to time and he wants $1899 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. If I see it again I am buying the damn thing!

I second Shotgun. PM me. I would be very interested in it if the price is fair and you can ship it to Minnesota. I passed on a Dana 60 with 4.10, axles and rear disc set up with calipers and rotors for an a body when I was at Mopars in the Park, $1650 complete. Now I am kicking myself. I have seen him on eBay from time to time and he wants $1899 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. If I see it again I am buying the damn thing!

Guys,

I'm in Woodstock, ON, Canada.

Make me an offer, I don't need this 8 3/4 taking up space in my shop.

If you want it shipped I'll see what I can do.

I want to be building my Dana 60 in the next week or two.

Thanks

sscuda

I have a Dana that is a couple of inches narrower than an A body 8 3/4, but you are soooo far away.

Strange axles, 4.88 w/power lock.

Mike

I have a Dana that is a couple of inches narrower than an A body 8 3/4, but you are soooo far away.

Strange axles, 4.88 w/power lock.

Mike

Mike,

You are never too far away from a part or a car if you really want it. My road trips over the years can attest to this.

PM me with particulars.

Regards,
sscuda

Last chance folks - complete drum to drum , no pitting or rust - 8 3/4 A Body Rear End with 3.23:1 ratio, sure grip, bbp - $800.00 + the ride or pick it up

No takers by the end of this week it's going to the boy for his mini tubbed `73 Duster race car. And yes , it will be cut and braced!!!

sscuda
:)

What case number is it? Is it a clutch or cone type?
Are you interested in a "489" case, cone type B body (if you're goin' to cut it), trade and some $, 11" backing plates...

PM if interested.

Sent you a pm with my email addy, I don't check in the forum very often.

Giles

What case number is it? Is it a clutch or cone type?
Are you interested in a "489" case, cone type B body (if you're goin' to cut it), trade and some $, 11" backing plates...

PM if interested.

Sent you a pm with my email addy, I don't check in the forum very often.

Giles

Giles,

I'm not interested in another 8 3/4 unit. I'm looking for a Dana 60 to cut for a mini tub on my "street car".

I have no idea what "case" is in the unit I have now. I'll have to check and get back to you.

PM sent

sscuda

Last chance folks - complete drum to drum , no pitting or rust - 8 3/4 A Body Rear End with 3.23:1 ratio, sure grip, bbp - $800.00 + the ride or pick it up

No takers by the end of this week it's going to the boy for his mini tubbed `73 Duster race car. And yes , it will be cut and braced!!!

sscuda
:)

This is why I offered a B body axle in sacrifice, so you won't cut and brace the A body axle.

I really don't need the A body axle myself, I have two complete spares.
But if you/your boy is planning on cutting it...take the B body one, save the A body.

Sorry I don't have a Dana!

Giles

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back