-
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalbender58

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
When I was at the Stillwater Mopars in the Park swap meet in June I saw several individuals that had A body 8.75 housings for sale. It turns out the one I bought, although marked as A Body, is actually for a 67-72 B body. My bad for not bringing a tape measure. I am hoping one of those individuals that was at the Mopars in the Park swap meet is a member and still has an 8.75 housing available with or without axels. Possibly another member has one or knows of one for sale. Looking to find one within reasonable driving distance of Sherburne County, Minnesota to avoid shipping hassles. Please message me back with photos and details
Thanks

I have a A body all new bolt in ready one in collins ohio 44826. If you are going to the mopar nationals in Columbus Ohio u can pickup on the way home. There is a mopar show coming up in norwalk ohio the 3 weekend of September and I am 5 mins from the track.

20230108_111804.jpg

20230107_151248.jpg

20230107_101122.jpg

20230107_101130.jpg

20230108_111814.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks #Mad Max. It looks good but not what I am looking for. I have a small block in my Dart and 3.91 is a little deep of a gear. I really just need a housing. And Ohio is a bit of a drive from Minnesota.

I have an A-body 8 3/4 housing.

Farmington MN

Will PM you a pic in a few minutes.

☆☆☆☆☆

Tried to private message, guess you've reached your limit? Little high er then I was hoping but I'm still interested

That's pretty crummy that you were sold the wrong part. They should have known.
I know you said you were looking for the housing but , maybe you can find somebody who can narrow your housing. That's what I'm doing right now.

When I was at the Stillwater Mopars in the Park swap meet in June I saw several individuals that had A body 8.75 housings for sale. It turns out the one I bought, although marked as A Body, is actually for a 67-72 B body. My bad for not bringing a tape measure. I am hoping one of those individuals that was at the Mopars in the Park swap meet is a member and still has an 8.75 housing available with or without axels. Possibly another member has one or knows of one for sale. Looking to find one within reasonable driving distance of Sherburne County, Minnesota to avoid shipping hassles. Please message me back with photos and details
Thanks
@68original has a nice one

i will have one in a couple weeks 52 5/8 flange to flange ,43 spring perch pads center to center, blasted and painted black $450 housing , stock 4" bc axles for above housing $150 pick up mansfield ohio lots of b body housing ready to asemblre send me what numbers your looking for flange to flange and center spring pad thanks

100_1610 (2).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back