-
Status
Not open for further replies.

6pakattack

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone happen to know where I can locate a set of small block leaf springs for my 6 cyl Dart ?? Hopefully in Florida so I can pick them up instead of having them shipped !!

Roy,great meeting you today,and many thanks for the leaf springs !!!My Dart will be greatly satisfied !!:cheers::cheers:

Roy,great meeting you today,and many thanks for the leaf springs !!!My Dart will be greatly satisfied !!:cheers::cheers:

I is a shame that for the most part most of us will never meet each other face to face but every now and then we get to meet some members. It was great meeting Dennis and his wife Peggy at a great fund raiser for the two resent fallen Tampa Police officers. Dennis has a sweeeeet SR-10 truck. I hope you didn't get burnt up out there in the sun!

I is a shame that for the most part most of us will never meet each other face to face but every now and then we get to meet some members. It was great meeting Dennis and his wife Peggy at a great fund raiser for the two resent fallen Tampa Police officers. Dennis has a sweeeeet SR-10 truck. I hope you didn't get burnt up out there in the sun!

Haha,too late,fell victim to the sun real early on,needless to say we didn't stay till the end ! But man were there a chittload of Jeeps ,WOW !!!! Got to see a ram from the Tampa area that was having interior work done where I was going to take my buckets.His interior turned out real nice !! Roy,once I'm finished with the Dart,maybe we could roust up some of these local A Body people some where ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back