Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy4408pac

N. Michigan
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Took me almost 4 years to save enough from my VA checks to buy this. Was going in my 72 Dart Swinger.
Now I must sell it. I'm 65 and must have both knees replaced. My wife tries to help but, she's not a car gal. It is all in the original boxes. Never installed. Reilly part number is RMS401. I spent the extra money for the Mustang II complete 11" disk brake kit. Has RB 440 motor mounts.
Shipping weight is around 200#.
Price is $4400 cash, bank cashiers check or Bank money order' plus shipping. Unless you pick-up. When ckeck clears, I will ship. I'm an honest man, and am not here to screw anyone.
Am in Northern Michigan, Traverse City area.
Will not separate.
72 Dart Swinger in another add
Thanks

is this front and rear power rack what type brakes etc.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that for the asking price it is probably just the front with the complete brake setup. Part number shows it to be the Street/Strip setup which appears to have a manual rack and from their website the 11" brake kit is a Wilwood 4 piston kit.

Good luck with your sale man.

Well, I thought I had the AlterK and the Dart sold. The guy came from 40 miles away with trailer. We talked for a bit and agreed on a price. He asked if there was anyway he could get a ride in My Charger. It has the 572, built by Ohio Crank. With a bottom, end set up for a 871 blower with dual quad EFIs. After we got back, said he couldn't buy the stuff, then offered to come down every weekend until we got it done. Only thing was he wanted to drive the Dart once we got it done. And gas money.
To say that I'm blown away, would be and understatement. Said he just couldn't see me not having the rig after all the work I've already done.
Damn! There are some good guys still out there.

That sounds great, can you post pics of the Charger and the Dart.

Well, I thought I had the AlterK and the Dart sold. The guy came from 40 miles away with trailer. We talked for a bit and agreed on a price. He asked if there was anyway he could get a ride in My Charger. It has the 572, built by Ohio Crank. With a bottom, end set up for a 871 blower with dual quad EFIs. After we got back, said he couldn't buy the stuff, then offered to come down every weekend until we got it done. Only thing was he wanted to drive the Dart once we got it done. And gas money.
To say that I'm blown away, would be and understatement. Said he just couldn't see me not having the rig after all the work I've already done.
Damn! There are some good guys still out there.

That is what I think of when I think of Mopar Men. Always ready to lend a hand, even if they don't really know you. I am glad to see you found a friend. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back