Not open for further replies.

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a set of 4 new floor reinforcement plates for an A-body for bucket seats. $27.00 plus the ride ($10 flat rate box?). This is half the retail price!

DSC00545.JPG

Anyone skeptical about the 2 hole reinforcement plates, I bought the AMD 1 hole plates and on the passenger side had to drill new holes in the two plates near the hump or the plates were worthless. These would be by far the better plates to buy, as they have holes where I ended up drilling new ones. Just passing this info along.

I think these came from Layson's??? It's possible they have two holes so that you use one on the drivers side and the other on the passenger side and they only have to make one product.

I think these came from Layson's??? It's possible they have two holes so that you use one on the drivers side and the other on the passenger side and they only have to make one product.
That is my assumption, but I didn’t like that even though once carpet is down you never see them…and once I was marking and drilling holes in the AMD plates all I could think about was how much I wish I had bought those 2 hole plates instead lol.

It’s ironic that everyone swears by AMD and they got a simple piece of reproduction 4” square metal plate… just wrong enough… to make one drill new holes in 2 of them just so they work.

These will fit Duster, Demon, Dart Sports when installing bucket seats. Will probably fit other A body’s when installing bucket seats but those for sure.

Next if Dartsun changes his mind. Just received my complete floor pan.:BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back