A-Body bucket seats, witch ones lean back?

-

hoop

Reaction score
Witch A-body bucket seats lean back? ....or are they any? I don't have a-body seats in my 72 dart right now & would like to go with some, but would like to have a-body bucket seats that would lean back.

I've owned numerous 64-75 A-bodies and used to spend a lot of time in junk yards. I've never seen any that recline. I believe you'll have to look for something aftermarket.

I think Rambler and then AMC had the only reclining front seats in the industry in those days.

Not sure how original you'd want to go and how much you'd want to spend........but with a little fab and a seat from a narrow vehicle you may find something. Years ago when i was at a GMC dealer, the late 80's S10/15's had a reclining option that had a vinyl pattern that looked alot like the 70 Duster seats..... I did for see these for Jeep's that may fit width wise.....?

http://www.quadratec.com/products/24209_4XX_PG.htm

All right, thanks, I have some bucket seats that lean back from unknow, so I just might keep them in it & see if I can fix them up & put seat covers on them, the worst part is at the bottom the plastic is broke off, I got to find a way of fixing that if I keep them in it.

-
Back