Status
Not open for further replies.

spoiledrotten

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello A-body Fans!
I have a set of very decent bucket seats that I don't need anymore since I sold my duster. They are red, came from a sedan and you need to modify the latch. The tracks probably won't fit a 2 door. I can't find the pics I took of them but if any one is interested send me an email and I will take some new pics and send them to you.
Brian
Bucket Seats
Shipping from Central Florida
Price: 350.00
Payment Methods Accepted:I can accept money order, bank check, personal check upon clearing. Paypal with service charge added on.

Price? Location? Better add this info before it gets deleted. Good luck with the sale, and welcome to FABO.

buckets in a four door? what year are they from? and what exact model?

Hello guys and gals here are some pics finally of the seats that I have.
It appears they came out of a later 4 door that had a buddy seat/arm rest. Reason being is that the seats don't fold down as they would have to in a coupe. You can see how the factory made a little adjustment to prevent this from tilting. You would have to cut out a small section of the loop so that you could fold the seat forward. If anyone else has more accurate info please feel free to share. I sold the car without the seats so now I don't need them.
Thanks again,
Brian

DSCN0727.jpg

DSCN0728.jpg

DSCN0729.jpg

Should be able to swap parts from a bench seat out of a 2 door to make the buckets fold. That's what I am doing to the ones I have.

Don't see any reason the tracks wouldn't fit either. As I understand it, there isn't anything different about the floor between a 2 door and 4 door, other than maybe the length.

DionR
Thanks for the input I didn't think of that either to rob the hinges of a bench seat.
Brian

I may have given some incorrect info there. I'm having trouble finding seat back releases from a bench that match, so it might not be as easy as I was first thinking. Maybe I just haven't found the right ones yet, but hate to mislead anyone.

Sorry.

Hello A-body Fans!
I have a set of very decent bucket seats that I don't need anymore since I sold my duster. They are red, came from a sedan and you need to modify the latch. The tracks probably won't fit a 2 door. I can't find the pics I took of them but if any one is interested send me an email and I will take some new pics and send them to you.
Brian
Bucket Seats
Shipping from Central Florida
Price: 350.00
Payment Methods Accepted:I can accept money order, bank check, personal check upon clearing. Paypal with service charge added on.

Let me think about these !!I'll be headed out next week to pick up a '69 Dart I purchased,and I'd love to have a set of buckets like these !!!I too am in the Central Fl area,so shipping wouldn't be a problem !!!Let me see how things go !!

Should be able to swap parts from a bench seat out of a 2 door to make the buckets fold. That's what I am doing to the ones I have.

Don't see any reason the tracks wouldn't fit either. As I understand it, there isn't anything different about the floor between a 2 door and 4 door, other than maybe the length.

Just started playing with those bench seats there,and I dobelieve that Dion is right !!!I took the locking mechanism off, and I'm going to be able to put the release levers from the bench seat on no problem !!! Tomorrow I'll see if I can fanagle the bech seat gliders in to make the buckets set properly !!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I used the seat tracks that came with the seats out of the 4 door, didn't have any problems there. You will have to drill (4) holes, if the car is a bench seat car, and no one has been messing with it. The floor is dimpled so you shouldn't even have to measure. Also, the factory bucket seat cars had a reinforcing plate on the inner holes, something like a 3x4 plate out of 16 gauge.

I ended up making releases for mine as I couldn't find any that would work. All of the bench seats I looked at had a completely different setup.

Here's a link to the releases I made and the work I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back