A Body Caliper Lines

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone offer new reproduction caliper hard lines for the A body 4 piston calipers? Not the hoses, but the hard lines that connect the two caliper halves? Thank you drive through.

I have seen them somewhere, but I can't remember where...

I looked for them when I was in the parts gathering stage for my disc conversion, but the lines on the calipers I bought cleaned up just fine, so I didn't end up needing them.

I have seen them somewhere, but I can't remember where...

I looked for them when I was in the parts gathering stage for my disc conversion, but the lines on the calipers I bought cleaned up just fine, so I didn't end up needing them.

I have some and they may clean up. I was wanting to cover my bases just in case.

Inline tubes, A few tighten/Loosen cranks with the correct wrench is needed!

Awesome. Thanks yall. Yeah, these calipers are going to clean up REAL nice so I'm sure I'll want new lines. Thanks again. Very much.

Awesome. Thanks yall. Yeah, these calipers are going to clean up REAL nice so I'm sure I'll want new lines. Thanks again. Very much.

When I rebuilt my calipers, I put new lines on them, they leaked like a sieve. Pulled the lines off, looked down into the threaded holes in the calipers the lines screwed into, and saw that there's a brass doo-hickey at the bottom of each hole that the lines are supposed to seal against. Mine were buggered up. Calipers been rebuilt too many times, maybe. Anyway, I could not find a source for the doo-hickeys, and so ended up just buying a set of rebuilt calipers. I still have the ones I rebuilt, in case I ever find a source for the brass thingys (must be a name for them, but have no idea what it would be).

-
Back