-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72DartSwingerV8

Reaction score
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Contact seller
Complete Small Bolt Pattern Disc Brake Spindle For Sale (includes wheel bearings, pads, calipers, rotors, spindles, brake lines and anything else in the pictures.)
Shipping from San Diego, CA
Price: 350
Payment Methods Accepted: Preferably Money order or Paypal plus 3%
Came off of a 66 Formula S but I don't think they were stock. Will need to be restored as they are both rusty. Will need new bearings and pads. Pictures will be coming shortly.

Shipping: As complete spindles are pretty heavy I won't be able to ship them through USPS or fed ex or UPS without an arm to go with it. Flat rate shipping is $65 to anywhere in the 48.

Any questions please message me.

Use large flat rate USPS boxes. Roughly $16 apiece, 70lb weight limit per box. You might have to unbolt stuff but it sure would save a bunch even if it took a few of them...Just a tip.

Use large flat rate USPS boxes. Roughly $16 apiece, 70lb weight limit per box. You might have to unbolt stuff but it sure would save a bunch even if it took a few of them...Just a tip.

I agree. I shipped the same set up to a member here about a year ago. I unbolted the ball joints, took the rotors off the spindles and shipped everything including upper control arms in 3 large USPS flat rate boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back