Status
Not open for further replies.

limegreen70

Pokorny Enterprise's
Reaction score
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
Contact seller
Console is in fair shape. I am Missing the attachment hardware for it. The top lid has a few mounting studs broken on it but can still be used. I will do 90$ bucks plus shipping on it. Now this thing has sole heft to it so shipping will probably be a fair amount.

20220911_105606.jpg
20220911_105524.jpg
20220911_105504.jpg

Looks like the front nose has been cut off please advise?

The front of the console was cut short to make room for the AC vents that mount under the dash.

I know I've seen a thread before, I swear I have but how much do you have to cut to modify it for a 4 speed? I'm using the 71-74 pistol grip just like the look of a console not sure if possible I guess

my 2 cents, I do not feel that console has been cut.
The console sits in the center of the car, the tunnel is not center, even the console brackets have that same slope.

Alan

It don't look like it was cut or if it was. It was done decently. We all seen what happens when u give a idiot a power tool. This don't look butchered.

I know I've seen a thread before, I swear I have but how much do you have to cut to modify it for a 4 speed? I'm using the 71-74 pistol grip just like the look of a console not sure if possible I guess

Change your auto console to 4 spd with pics

I have an auto console in my factory 4 speed car, (currently with an auto trans) and the console fit the floor just fine.

I dont think it was cut either, what i meant was that the factory made a shorter console for AC cars, sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back