A body dash pad quality help

-

440randy

Reaction score
I recently purchased a urathane covered dash pad and needed to send it back .The urathane wrap was mostly nice but where it is supposed to wrap around and under the front windsheild side of the pad the wrap falls short by approx 3/8" and the seam is clearly visible.not cool at all.I need a restoration quality OEM looking dash pad,any help will be great.

I recently purchased a urathane covered dash pad and needed to send it back .The urathane wrap was mostly nice but where it is supposed to wrap around and under the front windsheild side of the pad the wrap falls short by approx 3/8" and the seam is clearly visible.not cool at all.I need a restoration quality OEM looking dash pad,any help will be great.
Check out National Moparts in Beaverton Ontario. Got mine there last year. Wasn’t cheap but very good quality.RJ

We have been selling the ABC Moparts dash pads for a couple of years now. Due to Bob reusing the factory cores, they are the correct length and profiles. Although the grain is not 100%, 98% of the people would have no knowledge of the difference between the reproduction from Bob and a nice used pad.

-
Back