-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SixFourDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
I have a 4.5 inch disc brake set up for A body.
spindles
rotors
calipers
slides
control arms
complete front brake set
asking $400...consider reasonable offer.
Located in Illinois

Here is a pic of the brakes....

7010f9c8.jpg

Are these still for sale? If so, would you ship to 50036?

The brakes are still for sale. I prefur pickup since these are kinda big and heavy...

Unfortunately I am about 400 miles away. If you decide to ship, let me know, I would be interested, depending on the shipping charges. Thanks!!

If you separate the caliper adapters from the spindles and remove the ball joints from the UCAs, spindles, adapters and UCAs will fit in a large flat rate box - about $15 to ship anywhere in the US. If you have to ship the rotors and calipers, they will fit in another large flat rate box (although they might be just cores -new/rebuilt are available just about anyplace).

If you separate the caliper adapters from the spindles and remove the ball joints from the UCAs, spindles, adapters and UCAs will fit in a large flat rate box - about $15 to ship anywhere in the US. If you have to ship the rotors and calipers, they will fit in another large flat rate box (although they might be just cores -new/rebuilt are available just about anyplace).

I agree on them fitting in a large flat rate box. It's easy. And it would help you sell the part, and the other guy would be able to get the parts he needs too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back