a-body floor pans

-

rda340

Reaction score
Hi all you a-body nuts out there,i have a question about a-body floor pans . I have a 69 dart swinger with a 4-speed and i want to buy floor mats embroidered with the swinger logo in orange thread to match the car , sounds easy right ! after finding one company ( im sure there are many ) automatstore.com who would allow me to custom pick color of mat stitch and so on , when i clicked buy something didnt look right so i called immediately and im glad i did . when i spoke to the lady whom was very nice she informed me that she couldnt help me because the company that offered those mats only made them for a 71 and up swinger!NOW MY QUESTION IS is there any difference in the a-body 67-76 floor pans ? i checked amd site for the replacement part ....same part # 67-74 , also checked carpet suppliers for molded carpet same thing , the only diff is 4-speed or auto ! so anyone out there tell me were there differences ?????

I sure they are all the same

As far as floor mats, not enough differences that it should matter. There are some slight differences in floor pans, mostly between Duster/Demon and Swinger/Valiant back where they join the shoulder where the back bottom seat cushion sits on it but it's not significant. I cut the floor out of a 2 door 71 Swinger and used it to patch the floor in a 71 Demon and saw there was some very small differences. In 75 they stamped the floors with a bump for a space for the catalytic converter. I also saw on my Sport 75 the factory carpet was one piece instead of 2 piece like on my Demon.

-
Back