Not open for further replies.

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
I have ALMOST everything you would need to put a four speed into your Duster, Dart, Demon, Barracuda or Valiant. I have been accumulating these parts for a couple of years and planned on putting them in my Dart, but now I realize that's probably not going to happen.

The four speed is an New Process A-833 23 spline non-overdrive transmission. I bought it at a swap meet and ran it through all of the gears before I bought it, including reverse. It spins freely and there is no clunking or noises that come from the gears. Everything functions as you would expect it to. All of the gears engage including reverse, the output shaft spins as it should. It is a B body unit with A body tail shaft and internals. It has been cleaned and painted, nothing else. It comes with the A body shifter mounting plate and shift levers as shown. I was planning on filling it with lube and running it as is.

Fourspeed022Medium_zpsd877ed6e.jpg

Fourspeed024Medium_zpsde09c1dd.jpg

The bellhousing is an 1970 aluminum 10 1/2" clutch that has a 4.8" bearing retainer and it fits a small block. Chrysler part # 2892 482 It has been bead blasted and comes with the a NICE rubber boot for the clutch fork. There are no cracks or stripped out threads.

Fourspeed003Medium_zpse882b864.jpg

Fourspeed005Medium_zps26d58005.jpg

Fourspeed008Medium_zpsdc6a84c6.jpg

I have a NOS inspection cover. It has the Chrysler part number on it 2843892. It doesn't appear to have ever been used and has slight scratches only from shelf wear.

Fourspeed006Medium_zps983b13ab.jpg

I have a clutch fork, Z bar, pedal to Z bar rod, transmission mount and a few small misc pieces that have all been bead blasted and painted satin black.

Fourspeed012Medium_zpsa420dc56.jpg

Fourspeed019Medium_zpse766753e.jpg

Fourspeed010Medium_zps782a3047.jpg

I have a set of 67 and up A body pedals that have been blasted and painted also. They are in great shape and are ready to bolt in.

Fourspeed015Medium_zpsc7bbfab7.jpg

Fourspeed016Medium_zpsf6e13ae3.jpg

I am also including a shifter tunnel/hump that was cut from the floor board of a rust free car. I bought it off of a member here. He left about an inch of good metal from the floor board around the edge of the hump, so the spot welds could be separated easily.

Fourspeed020Medium_zps01331fe8.jpg

I'm asking $1200 for EVERYTHING obo. I'm not looking to separate anything at this time, but that may change. I'm willing to pallet everything up and ship but at your expense. I'm located in Kansas City, right smack in the middle of the country. Might be willing to deliver within a few hours of me for gas money.

Send me a PM if you are interested in discussing this deal further. Thanks for looking!

If the package deal doesn't work out I'd love to work with you on purchasing the clutch fork, Z bar, pedal to Z bar rod, and 67 and up A body pedals (perhaps the misc pieces depending on what they are).

I have everything else, otherwise I'd likely make an offer on the package. Please put me first in line if you sell individually and let me know if they become available.

Excellent ad and setup, GLWS.

Sold pending payment to a local buyer off Craigslist. I'll mark the thread SOLD when I receive payment or PM the next in line if the deal falls through. Thanks!

If you hasn't sold the kit yet, and the transmission works in a Dart with big block 383, I am interessed in the transmission only, shipping adress FL. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back