Status
Not open for further replies.

twister360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Ok,

I really need a driver side door panel for a '75 Dart Sport. I'm pretty sure that it can be from a Scamp, Valiant, Duster etc. It can not have the woodgrain insert. I prefer black, but a light color will do so I can dye it. I'd also be willing to buy two (passenger side) if they're both in great condition. If you've got what I'm looking for either PM or email me @ [email protected] with pictures.

Thanks FABO

how good of shape do you need?

MVC-126F.JPG

Sorry cant help with the panel, but I am wondering if I am seeing things correctly. It looks as if the car in the picture is wayyy below you. If so why is there an opening of a door right behind you? LOL Just seems odd. Oh and is that a Coronet?

They have to be in better than 'driving condition', but not 'show quality'. Thanks for trying to help!

but i still consider them driver quality,of course there not new,nos,or perfect,but better than most originals ive seen.came out of 73 dart swinger,they were green,but ive already dyed the driver side black to see how i like the stock ones,decided to go custom

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

^Man that driver side is about the shape I'm looking for. My drivers side is in that condition and I'm mainly looking for the same style and shape as the one you posted just for the driver side. Thanks bro! Hopefully someone can come through with one.

On a side note is there a place to order just one panel or you have to buy the set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back