-
Status
Not open for further replies.

WARFARE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a RH(passengers) front frame rail to fit a 69 Barracuda. Upper control arm mount needs replacing. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you.

Patrick

I have one cut off already in Rockford, IL. Shipping might kill the deal though...

Thanks, that might work though. I can have it shipped to my box address in Washington and pic up after all this Pandemic stuff is sorted out.

What do you want for it?

I will take a picture of it tomorrow, looking for $100 plus shipping.
Great, thanks guys. HemiSSdart, I would love to see a pic.

Also, grampscamp, I appreciate the help as well. Please let me know if you can help. Local is always easier.

I found a pic I took of it last month. It does not have the shock mount upright on it so it is just the entire lower frame rail. I do have another one still on a 67 Barracuda but it is missing the bump stop for the upper control arm which is on this rail with the rubber still on it.

Right front frame rail a body.jpg

I found a pic I took of it last month. It does not have the shock mount upright on it so it is just the entire lower frame rail. I do have another one still on a 67 Barracuda but it is missing the bump stop for the upper control arm which is on this rail with the rubber still on it.

View attachment 1715545892
Unfortunately I need the rail with the shock mount as it's the part that's corroded. Let me know if you pull off the rail from the 67. I can live without the bump stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back