A Body Glass Help

-

Verdigo1

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a door glass layout so I know where the plastic inserts go (screw grommets) so i can install the new glass?

Factory body service manual. Or tell us what you are working on an i'm sure someone here will know...
Welcome to FABO

71 Duster new door glass installation. Pounded out all the old plastic inserts bought a new bag of replacement grommets and such and need to get the glass back in the doors to get the car sealed up to continue restoration. Thanks I'll go purchase a manual in order to continue.

You can download a shop manual at mymopar.com

I think they changed around 73. Heres an older one I have not sure what year. My 75 is different. You can see the manual on mymopar.com. Just go on references/ service manuals/ and 71 body is in there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 254
Can't thank you guys enough for the info!!! Lovin this Site!!!

The glass pictured by ZKX14 is for 73. 1 year only. It has 4 holes in glass. All earyier, and later have 7 holes.

The glass pictured by ZKX14 is for 73. 1 year only. It has 4 holes in glass. All earyier, and later have 7 holes.

So 71 ( and other non-73) are same as '75? Were all the other parts same, or just the glass?

I bought a door hardware window kit from Classic and from my pictures that I took when the glass came out (see attachment) it shows I need four of this particular type and the bag only came with 3 and it looks like 4 per side and Classic said it would work for a pair. I'll work that out with them but this is still hard as no manual shows the Duster...

Attachments

• IMG_1743.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 156
-
Back