a body headers 318

-
Dougs or TTI. Neither are cheap, but Dougs are a little less. I've also recently been seeing a few sets of block hugger shorties, but not sure who makes them. Then there's always spitfires, but a lot of people have has problems getting them once they order them because it's one guy making them, and from what I hear, he's had health issues lately, so production has been slow.

I have had both Doug's and TTI headers on my cars. I have TTI's on two of my cars now. The TTI's perfomed better at the track but require you to take the torsion bars out to put them in and they cost more then the Dougs. But in my opinion you get what you pay for. The TTI's are a much nicer header.

I have had both Doug's and TTI headers on my cars. I have TTI's on two of my cars now. The TTI's perfomed better at the track but require you to take the torsion bars out to put them in and they cost more then the Dougs. But in my opinion you get what you pay for. The TTI's are a much nicer header.

did need a special starter for the tti's?

did need a special starter for the tti's?

I know that you cant use a old style stock starter. I have a mini starter with a 904. I think there was something mentioned about a special starter for 727 or four speed.

-
Back