A-Body Hemi K-Frame

-

lo234me

Reaction score
Hello, I am thinking about selling my Hemi K-Frame that I bought for my 68 Dart. It is from Newcomb's Hemispherical Reproductions. I have the K-Frame and the motor mounts and spacers. This is new, I believe I have about $750.00 into it. Only problem is that I am in Canada, and do not know how bad the shipping will be to the US or any where else in Canada. If there is interest let me know. I only have internet access at my mom's house, and I am only here a couple times a week, so if you do not hear from me right away, do not panic. Thanks for looking! I also have a set of Hooker headers for a Hemi A-Body, a few dings, but still useable!!

Nope, that is not what matters most. This is a forum, not a classified, I am not listing it for sale yet. I am asking if there is interest. If you do not know what a Hemi K-Frame looks like, you need not ask. I am not going to go through the steps to sell it if there is no interest!!! If there is interest, I will take pics etc, but if there is no interest, the thing can sit on the shelf in my shop for another several years!!!

pictures, location and price are what matters most

Hmmmm, well sorry I wasted people's time. I guess I will hang onto it. It seems people are more worried about nit picking and giving there 2 bits worth, instead of what should be discussed....mopars. If someone was looking for some hemi a-body parts, they could of had a chance to get some parts cheap. But I guess not. Sorry to waste people's time!!

I maybe wrong but isn't this a form of interest?

Hmmmm, well sorry I wasted people's time. I guess I will hang onto it. It seems people are more worried about nit picking and giving there 2 bits worth, instead of what should be discussed....mopars. If someone was looking for some hemi a-body parts, they could of had a chance to get some parts cheap. But I guess not. Sorry to waste people's time!!

You sound like a stuck up ahole. go away.

Have you ever had this K-member in car with those headers? Those pictures would be helpful to see it's fitment and position.

I don't think anyone currently offers a complete welded up A-body hemi K-member. Newcomb's really hasn't made K-member stuff on a consistant if any basis of late.

Greg Fernald at A/FX that sells Hemi A-body K-member kits says the fitment is so close you weld his in place after you fit the long block together. This might have to do with A-body headers that are off the shelf currently??

The factory had allready welded up K's. So it certainly seems possible. But with what A/FX is saying, I can see why people would like to see what they are getting. No one is interested in something that doesn't fit/work.

I helped with someone that is putting in one of the A/FX kits and it's a lot of time fitting a adjusting things. So an allready welded K-member like you have would be cool.

Yes I am aware of that, but it was purchased from newcomb's. I figure he was on the money, making these things since he is advertising them. I purchased the k-frame new from him about 4 years ago. The headers I bought off of ebag. I have not "installed" any of this so I can only say what the ebag add said (for the headers), as well as newcomb's home page (for the k-frame). As far as being an a**hole, I do not think so. I am just trying to get back some of my money that I paid for this k-frame. If you buy a hemi k-frame set-up from any one else and it sits in you garage for several years do you still have to prove what it first before you can ask if there is any interest in it. Just food for thought, I don't want to waist anyone's time with this thread any longer, so lets let it die, I I will accept my losses and keep the parts!!

I am interested in the k member.Are you comming to the mopar meet in columbus ohio this july?I live very close.I now have a hemi duster I put together in the 80's and am working on a 68 barracuda,big block now,but hemi would be cooler

-
Back