Not open for further replies.

bradford

Professional at nothing
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a pair of leaf spring plates that goes on the bottom of the leaf springs and the u bolts go threw them to hold the leaf springs to the axle and the shock mounts to it.It is for a 72 duster with a 8.75 rear end.But any a body 8.75 will work.
Thanks

actually any 8.25-8.75-DANA 60 shock plates will work

maybe even 9.25 plates
Thanks for the info the u bolts are 3 5/8 from center to center so that should help anyone who is woundering if there would work.

I think I have a spare pair of plates with shock mounts for 3 inch tubes. I'll need to hunt them. Buy yourself 4 new U bolts for 3 inch tubes.

I think I have a spare pair of plates with shock mounts for 3 inch tubes. I'll need to hunt them. Buy yourself 4 new U bolts for 3 inch tubes.
Thanks I already have 4 new u bolts that I ordered awhile back for a 3" housing so if you have the plates I am interested in them.The measurement on them is 3 5/8 center to center.
Thanks Brad

Thanks I already have 4 new u bolts that I ordered awhile back for a 3" housing so if you have the plates I am interested in them.The measurement on them is 4 5/8 center to center.
Thanks Brad

I did find then but they are for a 7.25 rear, smaller tube. Sorry

I have a pair under a 73 Duster with a 8.75 but it will have to wait a few days till the rain quits. I can get back to you then. How big of a hurry are you for them. Bill

I have a pair under a 73 Duster with a 8.75 but it will have to wait a few days till the rain quits. I can get back to you then. How big of a hurry are you for them. Bill
No big hurry just when you can get to it.I want be starting on the rear end of my car til after christmas.How much do you want for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back