Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have two steering boxes. i was told they came out of a 72 duster, and the other one is the same.

both feel tight. 70.00 each
located 30 minutes from martinesville international speedway in va

Attachments

• parts 4 sell 007.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 443
one is pending sale guys. not sure which one.lol.

yea, i figured i would list some stuff real cheap, as i keep getting ignorant comments that i price gouge, cause of the dash i had for sale.lmao

how much for the steering column connector? Or I will just buy that box if you don't want to separate......

how much for the steering column connector? Or I will just buy that box if you don't want to separate......

since you always give me good deals, how bout 60 shipped to you for the whole box? lol, but if you reallllyyyy want just the knuckle, i suppose i can help ya out. pm me

guys, one is sold to res1vw21, still have two availible

i now have a few more off of parts cars. pm me with location

stupid question and maybe here isnt the place but... What would i need to switch from Power Steering to manual steering? Im going BB and thought I wanted Power steering but manual might be ok?

stupid question and maybe here isnt the place but... What would i need to switch from Power Steering to manual steering? Im going BB and thought I wanted Power steering but manual might be ok?
A manual steering column or you can get the adapter from power to manual from Mancini,s.I think they,re about $110.Sorry for the hijack 340Plot,just trying to help a friend out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back