A-body passenger side racing mirror

-

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Can a member here let @Daniel Moreno know that these are passenger side A-body mirrors… Seems he thinks that the passenger side should match the drivers side.. I sold him a chrome one earlier this year and now he states now it’s not an A body mirror.. Thanks in advance as most don’t realize they don’t match the drivers side..
1673130761184.jpeg

Upon further review (football) I believe you’re right. Thank you QuickBpBp. I appreciate the follow up. DM
Thank you. This wasn’t done to insult you in anyway only to let you know it wasn’t me being a salesman who convinced you to buy something that was wrong or you didn’t need. I wish you would have asked earlier though as it’s been 16 months since I sold you that mirror.. Thanks for posting!

I did not take it as an insult. I know you are a reputable well-known member. I would’ve notified you sooner but this has been a 56 month long project. I’m just now getting to the mirrors. Nothings as easy as it looks, and everything takes longer than you think! Lol Thanks again I’ll stay in touch. DM

image.jpg

I did not take it as an insult. I know you are a reputable well-known member. I would’ve notified you sooner but this has been a 56 month long project. I’m just now getting to the mirrors. Nothings as easy as it looks, and everything takes longer than you think! Lol Thanks again I’ll stay in touch. DM

View attachment 1716032135
Looks great! I know about long term projects I have many since I stored my cars away while raising my two boys.. Used the $$ buying boats and campers. Thanks again!

Follow up question for someone who may know! Are the A body passenger side sport mirrors the same as the passenger side sport mirrors used on a 70 Challenger? 70 Challenger passenger side sport mirrors are different than the other 4 years of Challenger.

Follow up question for someone who may know! Are the A body passenger side sport mirrors the same as the passenger side sport mirrors used on a 70 Challenger? 70 Challenger passenger side sport mirrors are different than the other 4 years of Challenger.
Same head, different base as the 70 E.

1970 e-body both Cuda and Challenger use the same mirror head as A-body but have a different base.. The a-body mirror was used as is on some 70 B-bodies.
Here is a 70 E-body
1673237846932.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back