a body radiator #s

-
The internet is your library, but we are not your librarian. I found your answer in a few keystrokes. You can find it too.

You can find the answer by a simple search.

I help people find answers to their questions. If I look the numbers up for you what have you learned? I find the answers in the same places that you can. It reminds me of back in 3rd grade. I asked the teacher how to spell a word and she spelled it out. "Dictionary". I learned a lot from her. She taught me to think for myself.

Last edited:
what if i have one thats not on the list ?3443977 thanks for the info
It's there.

rad.jpg

I help people find answers to their questions. If I look the numbers up for you what have you learned? I find the answers in the same places that you can. It reminds me of back in 3rd grade. I asked the teacher how to spell a word and she spelled it out. "Dictionary". I learned a lot from her. She taught me to think for myself.
I always did that with guys that worked for us. They would ask a question and I would show them where to find the answer. It took a little more time initially, but they knew how from then on.

I always did that with guys that worked for us. They would ask a question and I would show them where to find the answer. It took a little more time initially, but they knew how from then on.
see i missed that dont know how but i did and the other radiator say is 72 340 a body manual trans but it has the cooler lines for an automatic which thru me off, when i searched i found this and was asking if there was any other place to ;look at im computer illiterate thanks a-body for all you're help

i did find this chart but it didnt have one of them on there and the other said a-body 340 4 speed and mine has ports for auto tran lines so thats why i ask here

Well you did it. You broke me down and made me tell you the answer.
#3443977 fits 1971 A body, 22", 318 and 340,with auto or manual trans,a/c and heater with N45 and N51 option (N51 is maximum cooling)
#3574636 fits 1972 A body, 22", 340, with auto or manual trans, heat only (no a/c)

Now, a lesson to be learned here, if you're messing with these old cars and you don't want to have to ask questions at every turn about parts ,you need to get a book like I have. It's written by Galen Govier of Prairie DuChein and has part number and casting numbers for 62-74 Mopars. Casting number volume 1 is the best one to get first. He also has them in full page version for us old farts that can't read small print well.
Here's a link:Mega Parts USA - Reproduction, NOS and Used Mopar Muscle Car Parts

Last edited:
see i missed that dont know how but i did and the other radiator say is 72 340 a body manual trans but it has the cooler lines for an automatic which thru me off, when i searched i found this and was asking if there was any other place to ;look at im computer illiterate thanks a-body for all you're help
I'm not sure how to answer that.

I was in agreement with @toolmanmike that it is better to "teach a man to fish" rather than just giving him a fish. It really wasn't directed at you. There is a world of information out there at our fingertips these days and giving someone a nudge to explore and learn is good for the hobby and good for everyone. Sorry if you feel otherwise.

Well you did it. You broke me down and made me tell you the answer.
#3443977 fits 1971 A body, 22", 318 and 340,with auto or manual trans,a/c and heater with N45 and N51 option (N51 is maximum cooling)
#3574636 fits 1972 A body, 22", 340, with auto or manual trans, heat only (no a/c)

Now, a lesson to be learned here, if you're messing with these old cars and you don't want to have to ask questions at every turn about parts you need to get a book like I have. It's written by Galen Govier of Prairie DuChein and has part number and casting numbers for 62-74 Mopars. Casting number volume 1 is the best one to get first. He also has them in full page version for us old farts that can't read small print well.
Here's a link:Mega Parts USA - Reproduction, NOS and Used Mopar Muscle Car Parts
i knew id get it out of you lmbo thanks that never came up in my search and i thank you and will try and not bother you again lol but now i know you have all the answers thanks toolmanmike

i knew id get it out of you lmbo thanks that never came up in my search and i thank you and will try and not bother you again lol but now i know you have all the answers thanks toolmanmike
I don't really but thanks.

-
Back