Status
Not open for further replies.

onig

I love driving my BBD
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for an A body 8 3/4 rear end housing or complete unit.
I don't need backing plates or brakes.
I currently have a B body rear in my 69 Dart but really need a shorter rear housing. So an A body or narrowed rear housing may work for me.

Toronto, Ontario

PM if you have anything at reasonable prices.

gt

I have just the housing,but I believe it,s out of a c-body cause it,s wide.You could shorten it and put new end caps.$100 will get you stated with something to work with.Also have a couple empty .489 caseings.Something to work with.Let me know if your interested.Happy New Year!!:cheers:

Have several nice bare housings that can be shortened by our knowledgeable local race car chassis guy with appropriate skill and equipment. Stock A body length and perches for $285 or the exact length and perch locations to your specs for $315 in primer. I also have several nice center sections I believe 741 and 489 cases with non suregrip highway gears that I would consider selling for $75 to $150 with the purchase of a housing. Located N.E. Ohio. Possible delivery to Detroit or Erie Pa. for $30 with up front payment. May be able to get as far as Buffalo in Feb. Proper dimensions are crucial for a perfect fit should you go the custom route. You need to account for your backing plate and brake combo and wheel offset. I'm not certain what effect, if any the B Body backing plates have on the overall width. I'm certain that someone here could help.

Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back