Status
Not open for further replies.

Burninator

1972 Swinger
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i am looking for an A body to perform a 5.9 surgery on. It doesn't need to be a roller, but needs to be in somewhat decent condition, minimal rust. A 68-72 dart is preferred, but I am definitely open to other body styles. My budget is $7-8000

I have a 69 dart. It's all there, no engine and needs interior. No rust at all and I'm in CA

Easier to have it shipped. It also is in flat hlack, guy I purchased from painted over original paint. But car is perfect roller

I have a very nice 66 Valiant 2 door for sale. slant 6 with 3 sd. $ 8500.00 or offer. The car is from Alabama .
pu. 66 val parts 005.JPG

rpmagoo's car after I painted it, 0 rust on that car, any that it had was replaced with metal

valerie1.JPG

vbpgimage.jpg

1.JPG

I have a 75 dart sport with 72 demon sheet metal. Car will be a roller next month. 8 3/4 and front disc brakes. No interior, $2000

-- rpmagoo's car after I painted it, 0 rust on that car, any that it had was replaced with metal ---
-- You did a Great Job. It still looks Real Good, today. -- I've decided not to sell it. -- How about this look (Torq Thrust Ds) ? Done by a member here, with Paint Shop Software.
Valiant - Torq Thrust Ds.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back