[WANTED] A body Torsion bars

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for some stiffer torsion bars for my 1967 Dart. PST 1.03 or perhaps FF 1.06 or 1.12.

Thank you.

PST has the 1.02 bars and a discount for us, but you need to call them to get the discount.
I run 1.03 bars in my Dart with a 5.9 motor and it's just a hair stiff for normal around town every day, but the roads around here suck so I'm good with them.
I will say I have bottomed it twice on a driveway or dip crossing an intersection with the 1.02's
Just an FYI, when using heavier bars watch those mounting point sockets on the cross member for twisting unless you reinforce them.

PN P5249150

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have a real nice set of 1.06 bars I just took out of my 70 Dart this winter. I put less than 5000 miles on them and when I bought them they were used but looked like new. Bars only, no boots and the bars are marked. $150 plus shipping. Interested?

I have a real nice set of 1.06 bars I just took out of my 70 Dart this winter. I put less than 5000 miles on them and when I bought them they were used but looked like new. Bars only, no boots and the bars are marked. $150 plus shipping. Interested?
I just ordered the pst 1.03 bars a few days ago. I'm going to test them out and see if I like them. If I decide to go a bit stiffer I will let you know. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back