-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjuliani

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Has been blasted and painted satin black. Asking $100 shipping included for US residents. Or $75 for local pickup.
located in Anaheim, CA

Attachments

• 100MEDIA$IMAG1279.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 526
  • 100MEDIA$IMAG1280.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 462
when i bought it the guy said it worked with 67 through like 72. cus its actually wider than my stock slant 6 one

not exactly sure but i have one from a 66 and its the same size

Should not be the same size. The two (V-8 and /6) centerlinks for the 64-66 A-bodies are a different length than the one 67-72 centerlink (same centerlink /6 and V-8 ).

Post a picture with tape measure on it.

The top one was my stock slant 6 link from my 66. I had boought another v8 link from someone on fabo that he claimed was off of a 66 but was the same size as this one im selling. I'm still learning a bit haha so thank you everyone for your input!

Attachments

• 100MEDIA$IMAG1313.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 298
  • 100MEDIA$IMAG1314.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 288
The guy i puchased this one from said it works for 67-72. Although i installed the other one i had on mine which is the same size and it worked fine, i just had to adjust my tie rods

The guy i puchased this one from said it works for 67-72. Although i installed the other one i had on mine which is the same size and it worked fine, i just had to adjust my tie rods

The one on the bottom is a 67-72 V-8 AND /6 centerlink. They are the same both motors.

It might be able to be installed and "work" on a 64-66, but it's not right. The pitman and idler will be angled and the bump steer will be changed because the inner tie rod is moved outward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back