[WANTED] A body vertigate shifter mount

-
This doesn't say it sold. Maybe it didn't.

I believe so yes. Others have made them from steel plate but I don’t have a template

Is that shape in the link posted above the correct one for an A-body that you want?

I am going to dig one out and see if it has that plate. It was supposed to be for an A-body but I have never installed it. If it is correct, I can get you a template.

Went down that road a few days ago. Sadly it is sold, appreciate it though.
You should swipe that picture and post it here. Someone may have one and not even know what it is. Just a thought. Also if someone does have one and doesn't want to sell, they could make you a template from cardboard and send it to you. It should be easy to make since it's flat. Just throwin out some ideas.

@Turbo440Dart if you can get an accurate template I can cut them out on the cnc.
Once you do that you can make a couple and try selling them. This comes up once in a while. We should change this to an actual thread in the manual transmission section so it stays there.

I checked mine and I think it is the correct bracket, as long at the V-gate 2 is the same bracket as the older ones. So we can definitely get you a template.

V gate bracket.jpeg

Once you do that you can make a couple and try selling them. This comes up once in a while. We should change this to an actual thread in the manual transmission section so it stays there.

I checked mine and I think it is the correct bracket, as long at the V-gate 2 is the same bracket as the older ones. So we can definitely get you a template.

View attachment 1716293420
If you send me your bracket I’ll scan it and create a file, cut one for Chris and send it back to you. I’m not really interested in marketing them but if someone needed one I could provide a file for them to have one cut.

View attachment 1716293420

Want to rent it to @TT5.9mag so he can get the file made for it? I’ll pay shipping both ways and for your time.

If you send me your bracket I’ll scan it and create a file, cut one for Chris and send it back to you. I’m not really interested in marketing them but if someone needed one I could provide a file for them to have one cut.
Want to rent it to @TT5.9mag so he can get the file made for it? I’ll pay shipping both ways and for your time.
I was thinking I could just provide a poster board template for free. Was not planning to open the new package.

I was thinking I could just provide a poster board template for free. Was not planning to open the new package.
I can cut out a bracket from a paper template, but it is very hard to scan one and have an accurate model. Plus now I will be scanning a copy of a copy. But it’s ok I understand not wanting to open a new package. Beggars cant be choosers and if you’re willing to make a poster board template, I’ll work with that. Thanks for the offer

Screw it. I am going to crack this thing open. I always wanted to mock it up on a transmission and only this installation kit is still sealed, not the shifter. May as well help you guys. You both have pretty kick-*** cars.
I will get back to you in the morning.

Screw it. I am going to crack this thing open. I always wanted to mock it up on a transmission and only this installation kit is still sealed, not the shifter. May as well help you guys. You both have pretty kick-*** cars.
I will get back to you in the morning.
You da man!!

-
Back