A body wag.....

-

71gtdart

Reaction score
IMG_1484.JPG
IMG_1481.JPG
IMG_1482.JPG
IMG_1483.JPG

Picked up a Dart wagon on Monday. Been wanted a Valiant or Dart wagon for years. They are hard to find. This one is factory 273 with factory air! Runs and drives great, and has interior that is awesome and doesn't even need anything but cleaned up. Planning on doing a pro street type deal, and maybe bracket racing it in some foot brake races. I have a 2.74 first gear 999 transmission with a manual valve body, and a good running 5.9 Magnum that I plan on doing a cam and head swap to. Got a lot of good stuff at the shop like SS Springs, 3.91 gear with locker, and MSD ignition set up. Should be a fun street/strip car with skinnies on the front and a little 6 point cage.

One nice /dart Wagon, I would drive as is! Your car though, Great find.
I would keep it stock, been watching for one fore ever, supposedly had two bought, one backed out, the other never went thru w/ the communication. guess she decided to keep it ! Both were fabo members.

I am jealous too. I had a complete, 65 dart wagon found for $1000 bout 3-4 yrs back. I didn't jump as quick as I should have, not my usual style. I was waiting on another deal that never happened.
few months a go a really nice 62 lqancr wagon sold, but not on m plate to drop $3,500-4000 into it but probably was worth it to some like me that lves those odd ducks.

nice piece!!! it's already cool so not matter what direction you go - it's going to be a good one - keep us in the loop!

Very nice wagon. I'd love to have one and put my 434 in and make a street/strip ride out of it.

Good score.

-
Back