A body was my first car. Hello all!!(newbee)

-

Mister Twister

Reaction score
Glad to see a site for the A body croud. :director:dodgediva told me about it, so we have been reading for a little while. Looks like a nice bunch of people, having fun and exchanging good info. One of my new projects is. My 72 TwIsTeR!!! A car that looked like A 340 with the stripes, buckets, rallys, ladder hood and came with a slant or 318 only? Guess they needed to get rid of over stock. Our gain in rearity. Now to make the E.T match the look. Talk to yall soon.

www.stormcomm.net/donsduster.htm
twister1.jpg

Welcome Mister Twister!! dodgedeva has steered you right.:thumbrig:
We have some of the best of the best tec's here and some good folks too.
Is yours a slant 6 ? I like your 006 stripe.
And I like /6 cars too. Yours look darn good.:thumbrig:
Hope you jump on in and enjoy.
Keep us updated on some pictures and work you are thinking of doing.

Welcome Mr. Twister. My first Duster was also a Twister. It was
a 71, 318 auto and painted Sassy Grass Green. Thats why I bought
my car I have now. Looked alot like my first love. Have fun and
enjoy the site.

Thats A great project endless possibilities!Big block, small block,disc brakes,spooltype motor mounts,etc,etc!!

Welcome to the site. Project looks like a real good start. Compared to my start anything is good I guess, but yours is nice. So whats the plan?

Thank you all for the welcome!! Just left this post this morning, very active. The plan is to have my TwIsTeR and DodgeDiva's 318 TwIsTeR A 13sec street car. We have done this before, with A 318 so that will not be A problem. The project will be the slant/6. Should not be to bad. The stock motor we have in it, started in the 20's is in the 17's already, just by setting up the chassis . We have a long rod, bigger valve, high compression, turbo motor giong in this car. After the E.T. stops droping with the one we are already racing (ragging on)!! Talk to yall soon.

-
Back