A bodys in FL

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok im in inverness florida but will go anywere in florida and i have 1500 cash it needs to run and drive. no rot buckets bondo buckets etc

it dosent even have to be an a body as long as its a mopar! would like a dart duster demon or aa scamp

I know someone that has a 73 Dart that runs. Its got a slant six in it. It needs work on the driver door and rear quarter last time I seen it the only rust I can remember is were the back window drains. He is looking to get $2500 but you might be able bring him down to $2000. It would be a good buy. Other than that you might just get a bucket of rust elswere.

Why the rush??? Relax you'll find your car.Dont jump into just anything!!
Just my opinion:)

hmm i dont really like the looks of the 73 darts with the pointy front ends

i might actully have a truck 87 ramcharger 4x4 its already in my yard lol runs and drives

Hey 71, lots of a bodies in Georgia. Not too far from you. I was thinking though. Your car is solid except for the roof? I know you have a doner roof. Also you have taken the motor out of the car and its possible a little too much has been pulled out of your car and you may very well be overwhelmed with the amount of work the car needs. If the roof truly is the only rust put the donor roof on the car. I know its alot of work but do you know how hard it is to find a rust free a body these days ( I think you do now, anyhow after what I read). Get the motor back in that car and just drive it until you have time to get to the roof. You can get the motor in the car and have it on the road in a weekends worth of work. Look at the big picture here. A few years from now you will be kicking yourself in the butt. Just my two cents!
Chas.

Hey 71, lots of a bodies in Georgia. Not too far from you. I was thinking though. Your car is solid except for the roof? I know you have a doner roof. Also you have taken the motor out of the car and its possible a little too much has been pulled out of your car and you may very well be overwhelmed with the amount of work the car needs. If the roof truly is the only rust put the donor roof on the car. I know its alot of work but do you know how hard it is to find a rust free a body these days ( I think you do now, anyhow after what I read). Get the motor back in that car and just drive it until you have time to get to the roof. You can get the motor in the car and have it on the road in a weekends worth of work. Look at the big picture here. A few years from now you will be kicking yourself in the butt. Just my two cents!
Chas.

He's already sold the car.

Chas.

Now that he is looking aound he is kicking himself at what he sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back