-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seca900r

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, I have all the A/C and heat components condenser, evap., compressor, brackets, cables, rods, heater core and box, fan that I removed from a 69 Dart that originally had a 273. Also I have the power steering pump, box, brackets and hoses from the same car.

I only need small bits. The water control valve that was mounted to the right inner fender and the light fixture from that push button climate controller. PM me if these are available.
I also need a paper trace of the holes cut through the a/c firewall.

I will pull all the stuff out and take pics when I get home today. As for price, I have no idea make an offer.

Red:I think I can hook you up with a template. Will a pdf. file work for you?

I will pull all the stuff out and take pics when I get home today. As for price, I have no idea make an offer.

Red:I think I can hook you up with a template. Will a pdf. file work for you?

I'm hoping to get a craft paper trace send in the mail. I've asked a few before. I know its a bit of effort to do that. No prob though. It'll happen eventually. Thanks

Here are some pics. The idler pulley bracket had been welded back together at some point, see pic. There are a pair of exhaust manifolds that came off the 273 also. My wifes grammar skills saved Lucy. LOL

14o2fc0.jpg

2j45w14.jpg

29g05qd.jpg

676vwp.jpg

2eb8wfa.jpg

2r7c12d.jpg

Red, I`ll see what I can do with the tracing.

..as for price, I`m sure shipping will be more than I would take for these. Just trying to make room in the garage. These parts will never go back in the Dart sooooo please find them a good home.

do you have the wiring harness for the heater controls and a/c compressor that comes off of main dash harness I was told that they should work. if u have them pm me thanks.

FYI, I sold an '69 Barracuda AC unit (all the stuff under the dash without the engine stuff for $250 to a guy in Canada (I live in South Texas).

Treblig

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back